If you’re looking for an efficient way to warm (and even cool) your home or office, then the heat pump is a perfect choice for you. A heat pump is incredibly versatile because if functions as both a heating and cooling source, helping you stay comfortable all year long.
Unlike traditional furnaces, heat pumps do not actually generate heat; instead, they transfer air from one area to another. For example, in the winter, the heat pump takes warm air from the outside and pumps it inside until your home reaches your desired temperature. This may sound confusing, but heat energy is present even in air that seems too cold.
As a result of this efficient process, heat pumps can provide up to four times the amount of energy it consumes- lower energy bills by 30-40%. Talk about energy savings!
Heat Pump Installation and Ductless HVAC Service
At Brown’s, we can install any make or model, but we recommend only the highest quality systems to our customers. This model offers the perfect solution for convenient and flexible temperature control.
- Ductless system that features a convenient Toshiba Carrier Residential Ductless High-Wall Heat Pump System | Heat Pump Systems in NJwireless remote or the choice of an optional wired wall control.
- Up to 23 SEER cooling efficiency.
- Up to 10.0 HSPF heating efficiency.
- Indoor sound: as low as 26 decibels.
- Outdoor sound: as low as 47 decibels.
- Great comfort options include 5 fan speeds and a turbo-mode for when you need to adjust the temperature quickly.
- Wider operating range for improved year round use.
- Specific temperature setting adjustments from 62-86°F.
- Auto restart after power failure.
- This versatile system will allow you to cool even when outdoor temperatures get as low as 0°F and allow you to heat when it’s as cold as -4°F.
- Installation is minimally invasive and no ductwork is needed – perfect for a too-warm area like a sunroom.
- Line lengths up to 66?.
- Turbo mode setting for quick temperature adjustment.
Heat Pump Installation
A SMART ALTERNATIVE TO AN AIR CONDITIONER.
Heating, cooling and dehumidifying – heat pumps have it all. Except, perhaps, a name that does their versatility justice. Heat pumps look and function the same as air conditioners for cooling, but in cool months when heat is called for, they reverse operation to provide warmth for your home. If you live in a colder environment, electric-powered heat pumps are great in combination with your gas-fueled furnace as a Hybrid Heat solution, which can result in significant savings on your overall heating costs.