With a Rinnai tankless water heater, you’ll never have to choose between taking a piping hot shower, doing a load of laundry, or running the dishwasher. Hot water is always available.
Rinnai tankless water heaters last up to twice as long, have twice the warranty, and save energy as they only heat water when it is needed. Consumer financing and rebates are also often available.
Small and mighty, the suitcase-sized wall units fit in tight, discreet spaces, freeing up more usable living area in your home. No more storing large quantities of water that could potentially leak on your floor. Also, parts are usually replaceable, rather than replacing the entire unit.
Every Rinnai tankless water heater is individually tested for quality before shipping. Unlike many competitors, Rinnai makes the vast majority of their key components, allowing for consistent control of quality. That’s why more consumers and businesses choose Rinnai over any other tankless brand.
No-Hassle Hot Water, When and Where You Need It
- With a tankless water heater, your home's cold water is heated only when you need it, and it stays hot until you're done using it. This results in a limitless hot water supply and little to no wasted energy usage.
- Flame ignites and heats two heat exchangers
- Water preheats as it passes through the secondary heat exchanger
- Water continues to heat to the desired temperature as it passes through the stainless steel primary heat exchanger
- Water exits the unit and travels to the water fixture where it is needed
- Flame output adjusts as needed to maintain water temperature during use
- With usage complete, the flame turns off, and the water stops flowing