A poor-performing furnace can lead to costly heating bills, as well as leave you feeling cold and uncomfortable. That is why Brown’s is Monmouth and Ocean County’s choice for your pre-season furnace tune-up service, as we make sure that your furnace is working at optimal performance all winter long.
Benefits of Pre-Season Heating & Cooling System Tune-Ups
A pre-season heating service appointment will ensure that your furnace is always running at its most efficient and get you and your family through another chilly NJ winter. Here are just a few more benefits:
- Extend equipment life – Proper maintenance can add years to your furnace
- Increase energy efficiency – Establish a smaller carbon footprint and less fuel usage each month
- Reduce monthly energy costs – Well-maintained heating units use less energy to heat your home or office.
- Increase safety – A regular heating tune-up minimizes potential safety hazards, safeguarding your loved ones.
- Maximize performance – identify possible issues before they become major repairs, preventing big-ticket expenses.
When Should I Schedule My Furnace Tune-Up?
Undiagnosed issues remain hidden, which, unfortunately, could present themselves on a very cold day. We suggest scheduling your annual pre-season furnace maintenance appointment in the fall before winter hits. However, our service technicians are available throughout the year to meet all your scheduling needs and offer 24/7 emergency service.
What Is Included in A Furnace Service Agreement?
The key to a heating system that lasts is scheduling regular furnace maintenance. When you get your furnace maintained, our professional technicians will perform a multi-point inspection of your gas heating system to ensure no damage or defects are present. Brown’s 10-Point Fall Start-Up service package includes the following:
- Clean and adjust the pilot
- Check thermocouple
- Adjust burners, and clean if needed
- Inspect belt
- Check filter, replace if needed
- Adjust controls
- Check the gas valve and regulator
- Oil motors and/or bearings
- Check the ignition module, flame sensor, ignitors, and thermostat
- Check overall operation
Don’t waste time worrying about the future performance of your furnace! Take advantage of Brown’s Priority Customer Service Agreement or simply call for a free estimate on tune-ups or repair services. Don’t wait for an emergency to give your system the TLC it needs and deserves.
Maintenance has never been easier. Call Brown’s Heating, Cooling, and Plumbing today at 1-800-741-0694.