Heat Pump Systems in NJ
If you’re looking for an efficient way to warm (and even cool) your home or office, then the heat pump is a perfect choice for you. A heat pump is incredibly versatile because if functions as both a heating and cooling source, helping you stay comfortable all year long.
Unlike traditional furnaces, heat pumps do not actually generate heat; instead, they transfer air from one area to another. For example, in the winter, the heat pump takes warm air from the outside and pumps it inside until your home reaches your desired temperature. This may sound confusing, but heat energy is present even in air that seems too cold.
As a result of this efficient process, heat pumps can provide up to four times the amount of energy it consumes- lower energy bills by 30-40%. Talk about energy savings!
Ductless HVAC Service and Heat Pump Installation
At Brown’s, we can install any make or model, but we recommend only the highest quality systems to our customers such as the Toshiba Carrier Residential Ductless High-Wall Heat Pump System. This model offers the perfect solution for convenient and flexible temperature control.
- Ductless system that features a convenient wireless remote or the choice of an optional wired wall control.
- Up to 23 SEER cooling efficiency.
- Up to 10.0 HSPF heating efficiency.
- Indoor sound: as low as 26 decibels.
- Outdoor sound: as low as 47 decibels.
- Great comfort options include 5 fan speeds and a turbo-mode for when you need to adjust the temperature quickly.
- Wider operating range for improved year round use.
- Specific temperature setting adjustments from 62-86°F.
- Auto restart after power failure.
- This versatile system will allow you to cool even when outdoor temperatures get as low as 0°F and allow you to heat when it’s as cold as -4°F.
- Installation is minimally invasive and no ductwork is needed – perfect for a too-warm area like a sunroom.
- Line lengths up to 66′.
- Turbo mode setting for quick temperature adjustment.
Heat Pump Installation
Ductless mini split systems save costs by allowing you to heat (and cool) specific zones, but proper installation is key to efficient and reliable performance. As a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer, we are able to offer you the best products available; our NATE certified technicians will manage every step of new installation services and ongoing maintenance (or repair).
For more information, view the Toshiba Carrier Residential Ductless High-Wall Heat Pump System Brochure and call us today at 732-741-0694 to schedule an estimate.