Mini Split Air Conditioning Systems
Have a room that gets too hot in the summer (or too cold in the winter)? Remodeling your home or office and putting on an additional room without space for ductwork? No problem. Mini split HVAC system installations do not require structural changes to your home or business; all you need is an outside wall and access to electricity to enjoy the ability to personalize comfort levels room-by-room.
Ductless units are compact and designed to serve a single room with precise temperature control. The indoor units are slim, sleek-looking and fit seamlessly into your décor; they can be ceiling recessed, floor or wall mounted. And because of their high Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratings (SEER), mini split systems are remarkably environmentally friendly and efficient resulting in lower energy bills.
Ductless HVAC Service and Mini Split Air Conditioning Installation
At Brown’s, we can install any make or model, but we recommend only the highest quality systems to our customers such as the Toshiba Carrier Residential Ductless High-Wall Heat Pump System. This model offers the perfect solution for convenient and flexible temperature control.
- Ductless system that features a convenient wireless remote or the choice of an optional wired wall control.
- Up to 23 SEER cooling efficiency.
- Indoor sound: as low as 26 decibels.
- Outdoor sound: as low as 47 decibels.
- Great comfort options include 5 fan speeds and a turbo-mode for when you need to adjust the temperature quickly.
- Wider operating range for improved year-round use.
- Specific temperature setting adjustments from 62-86°F.
- Auto restart after power failure.
- This versatile system will allow you to cool even when outdoor temperatures get as low as 0°F.
- Installation is minimally invasive and no ductwork is needed.
- Line lengths up to 66′.
- Turbo mode setting for quick temperature adjustment.
Ductless Mini Split Installation
Ductless mini split systems save costs by allowing you to cool (and heat) specific zones, but proper installation is key to efficient and reliable performance. As a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer, we are able to offer you the best products available; our NATE certified technicians will manage every step of new installation services and ongoing maintenance (or repair).
For more information, view the Toshiba Carrier Residential Ductless High-Wall Heat Pump System Brochure and call us today at 732-741-0694 to schedule an estimate.